Tuesday, January 6, 2015

First Post!

Hi Disnerds and Mouseketeers and welcome to my blog! My very first trip to Walt Disney World was two summers ago at the age of 28, and all I can say is that I've been bitten by the Mouse!

Though I thought I'd researched well, nothing prepared me for WDW...there's really no place

Iike it! My very first experience of the parks was seeing Celebrate the Magic and Wishes at the Magic Kingdom...and I still cry just thinking about it! I know now why they call it "The most magical place on earth."

After that trip I became a self-professed Disney fanatic, and for my second visit this past summer, I was more than ready! I was better prepared, better packed, and armed with first hand experience. For example, when I first went, I didn't own any Disney apparel or accessories which I now know adds to the fun of the experience and the preparations; but Walt Disney World and all-things-Disney, as we all know, can be a bit pricey, so as a person who loves being crafty I got to work! On this blog, I hope to share with you my own research, experience, reviews, product finds, tips, tricks and DIYs.


Feel free to comment, ask questions, or just say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment