Saturday, January 17, 2015

How Obsessed With Disney Are You?

I found this fantastic checklist quiz on Buzzfeed: How Obsessed With Disney Are You? [clickity click!] 

I got 75/120: "You are a true Disney head. If there is a Disney thing, you know about it."

This is one step down from "You are full-on Disney obsessed..." which I suppose is true enough since I've never "gotten a Disney tattoo" or "participated in the Disney college program." However, this list made me realize that there are a few places that I can really up my Disney game! There are 18 movies on this list I have never seen! 18! I can't even blame the Vault on this one. (For SHAME!)

Additionally, I know that someday I will absolutely throw a Disney-themed party, see The Lion King on Broadway, and I hope in my lifetime to visit Disneyland and Disneyland Paris. 

For the record, though, I contest that "started a Disney blog or website" should be more heavily weighted than "Figured out the difference between Disney World and Disneyland" thankyouverymuch! :) 

Happy checking, Disnerds!  

No comments:

Post a Comment